High productivity digital dictation management software from Philips.
Philips SpeechExec Enterprise is an affordable, versatile dictation management system built on the performance and flexibility of its award-winning line of professional recorders.
Built for Enterprises of any Size
Designed as an enterprise-wide dictation management system for today’s fast-paced document-intensive companies, Philips’ future-proof digital dictation management software, SpeechExec Enterprise, delivery simplicity and productivity throughout your organization.
SpeechExec Enterprise Highlights
SpeechExec Enterprise offers three optional modules available to adapt the software to every professional dictation and transcription need. Whether one or all three components are required, Philips SpeechExec Enterprise has the right solution for your business.
All work routing, definition of work groups, and author/transcriptionist relationships are centrally defined within the system using an intuitive interface. Setting up a schedule to determine which dictations should be sent when and to whom, is easy. The workflow manager completes everything else. Dictation fields are reliably transferred according to the pre-defined settings.
Central Configuration an Administration
IT Managers can now centrally configure all users, workflows and hardware remotely. With the friendly and intuitive Windows-based user interface, administrators can easily control and monitor the system, effortlessly creating one coherent corporate-wide user interface.
Authors can quickly and easily define urgent jobs and track work in progress, and the system will notify them when priority work has been completed. The digital dictation software assures that only the author and authorized staff can access the files.
Say good-bye to standalone transcription units and cassettes! With SpeechExec Enterprise, transcriptionists can access digital voice files directly from any computer, anywhere. Complete visual identification of work and high-quality playback assures faster, more accurate transcription. Transcriptionists benefit from a clear job overview, ensuring efficient workload planning. A new job notification feature allows them to begin the transcription immediately upon receipt of dictate voice files.
Workstation-independent password settings allow users to log on to any computer within the network, wile confidential job routing provides a high level of security. Administrators have a clear and concise overview of status and progress of all jobs within the system and have centralized control of the entire workflow.
Designed with Dragon NaturallySpeaking in Mind
Philips SpeechExec Enterprise Edition will seamlessly integrate with Dragon speech recognition software. Voice files can be routed through the correct Dragon profile, and be deposited in the correct typists inbox as a Word document, ready for editing or formatting. We estimate up to a 70% reduction in time spent transcribing. truly miraculous.
Citrix and terminal Server Support
- Use the Web access tool for two-way dictation file exchange.
- Central configuration tools simplify administration
- Automate workflow with pre-defined settings
- DSS Pro files offer password protection
- Enterprise Dictate for Authors. This powerful PC dictation module handles voice files from digital portables as well as from desktop dictation devices. Recording functions, priority indexing, and a variety of work routing and work type classifications can be customized to the author’s needs. Attaching documents to dictations helps keep data organized.
- Enterprise Transcribe for Transcriptionists. Flexible PC-based transcription features high-efficiency access and management of digital voice files. Visual workflow management, including sort/filter options and job information during transcription (such as author, length, priority, etc.), assure more productive transcription and faster document turnaround.
- Enterprise Manager. Central administration module for the system. Define user settings, job information settings and licenses, as well as support of Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- Enterprise License Server. Included licensing options for teh Statistics, Workflow Manager and Web Director modules.
- Comprehensive Visibility. Sort and filter options, job information during transcription, and other enhancements guarantee a clear job overview.
- Configurable Job Information Settings. Job information window can be customized and allows repetition of routine tasks.
- Color-coded Prioritization. Priority jobs are displayed with user-customized colors, providing a visual cue to transcriptionists.
- Safety Features. Allow dictation files to be deleted, renamed, disabled and recovered from archive.
- Administration function. Supports Microsoft Active Directory for enhanced user management, central configuration of work list columns, filters, and job information.
- File Encryption Supports. DSS Pro password protection for confidential files.
- Citrix Compatibility. Allows operation in Citrix environments.
- Recommended minimum transfer rate for LAN: 100 MBit/s
- Network protocol: TCP/IP
- Express 7, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Microsoft Exchange Server:
- 6.0.3, 6.5.5, 8.0, 8.5.3
- Web Director offers easy outsourcing ability
- Statistics Module offers graphical output of queries
- Workflow Manager smoothly processes dictations.
SpeechExec Statistic Module (LFH7370)
- Displays comprehensive statistics on dictation, transcription, job status and workload.
- Graphical Output. Statistical queries with automatic graphing.
- Export of Data. Results can easily be exported to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Crystal Reports or displayed as RTF documents for further processing.
- Database Support. Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases.
SpeechExec Workflow Manager (LFH7380)
- Automates Workflow. Moves, copies, and deleted dictation files based on pre-defined rules.
- Rules for Movement. Define workflow, select source and destination folders, and set criteria.
- Automatic Schedule. Includes a scheduler for regular tasks. Run daily and/or weekly schedules automatically.
SpeechExec Remote Device Manager (LFH7470)
- The Philips Remote Device Manager allows IT administrators to centrally configure all Philips Digital Pocket Memos and SpeechMikes.
DPM Connect 2.0 (LFH7421)
- Small footprint application for simply downloading dictation files from a Digital Pocket Memo (DPM) and sending them to client PCs for transcription.
SpeechExec Mobile Server (LFH7450)
The Philips Mobile Server application manages the user administration of the iPhone and BlackBerry dictation recorders and distributes the recorded files automatically.
SpeechExec Enterprise for Smartphones
The Philips Recorder for smartphones is designed to fit perfectly into the Philips SpeechExec Enterprise suite. Record, edit, and send dictation files directly from your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry.
Recommended Dictation Devices
- Philips Digital Pocket Memo Series
- Philips SpeechMike Series
- Foot Control LFH2330
- Headphones LFH0334
Enterprise solutions require more planning and deliberation than individual installations. American Dictation can make solving your dictation and transcription management needs painless.
Call us at 866-408-1383, and ask to speak with an Enterprise specialist. We’ll craft the ideal solution for you at no cost, plus give you great pricing value on products, services and support.