American Dictation is, today, one the country’s largest dealers in digital dictation solutions due in large part to our sincere mission to make sure our customers get the ideal product for their needs.
To insure this goal, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee that you will receive the product you ordered in a timely fashion and that it is the product you expected.
Most of our Pro Dictation Products carry a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. That means that if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a 100% refund.
For consumer dictation products, we extend to you a 10-day period to make sure you’re happy with your purchase. You may return your product for a refund, less a nominal re-stocking fee.
Your satisfaction period begins on the day you receive the product.
Office Products and Equipment is covered by the manufacturer warranty against defects.
In order to receive the full credit due to you should you decide to return a product, please review the following terms and conditions:
- RMA required. No returns will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (see form on the right). All items received without an RMA will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Sorry, but no exceptions.
- Return all items. All returned items must be returned in their original, unmarked containers, including all inside packaging components. All parts, manuals, warranty cards, disks, etc. must be included with each return. Failure to return all items may result in a return of the entire shipment to the sender at the sender’s expense.
- Return to our Sales Office. Do NOT return your items to our distribution centers. All RMA items must be shipped in a suitable shipping container to 155 South Street, Wrentham, MA 02093. Items returned to our distribution centers will be automatically refused or returned at the sender’s expense.
- Return in 10 days. Once your RMA is issued, your item must be received by American Dictation no later than 10 business days from the date of the RMA issue. Returns arriving later will be returned to the sender at their expense.
- Write the RMA on the box. Write your RMA number on the outside shipping container. Do not write on the product container. You may also want to include your RMA number on a piece of paper inside the shipping container.
- Insure your shipment. For your protection, you should insure your shipment. American Dictation is NOT liable for any loss or damage incurred during shipping. Unless otherwise authorized by American Dictation, you are responsible for all shipping costs to return your item.
- Do not alter container packaging. Except in cases where the item is packaged in a “clam shell” or other plastic packaging, returned items must be returned in their original package. Do not mark, cut, scar or alter the container. Ship the container inside a proper shipping box with cushioning to prevent shipping damage. American Dictation reserves the right to refuse any return that is damaged or does not meet the conditions of this policy.
- Some items cannot be returned. Due to manufacturer’s requirements, some items cannot be returned. If you are unsure, please contact American Dictation before ordering. Opened software, headsets, headphones, ear phones, ear buds and office supplies and equipment (printers, cash registers, faxes, shredders, etc,) may not be returned. Speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking and M*Modal is not returnable under any circumstances due to the individual nature of the software.
- Damaged items will be replaced. If you receive a product that is damaged, contact American Dictation immediately. Damaged items must be returned within 3 business days of receipt for immediate replacement or credit. Damage due to misuse is not covered. American Dictation will pay all costs of returning and replacing damaged items.
- We will credit your account quickly. After receiving and examining your return, we will credit your original payment method within 3 business days of the return approval. For items NOT covered by our 30-Day Guarantee, a 15% re-conditioning and restocking fee will be deducted from your purchase price.
- We may adjust your refund. If you return an item in a condition that does not meet this policy, we will contact you and let you know if we will offer you a partial refund. You may either accept this offer or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Fortunately, almost all our returns have met our criteria. However, for those rare occasions, we have to have this policy spelled out in detail to avoid any confusion.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please call us at 866-408-1383.
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization number, you may call our office at 866-408-1383 during normal business hours.
Once submitted, we will review your request and e-mail you a RMA number and instructions for returning your item.