Dragon Law Enforcement Speech-to-Text SystemIncident reporting, license plate checks, and other time-wasters are now done with your voice in real-time.
Nuance Dragon for Law Enforcement is Here.
Incident reporting, license plate checks, and other time-wasters are now done with your voice in real-time.
Make incident reporting faster, safer, and more efficient.
Improve incident reporting. Provide law enforcement professionals with a faster, safer, and more efficient way to create incident reports and perform other essential tasks—all by voice—with the Dragon Law Enforcement speech recognition solution. Empower law enforcement professionals to keep up with documentation demands.
- Ensure timely filing of incident reports - Eliminate the need to decipher handwritten notes or try to recall details from hours before. Officers simply speak to create detailed and accurate incident reports, 3 times faster than typing and with up to 99% recognition accuracy – all by voice.
- Speed data entry within records management systems (RMS) - Use fast and accurate dictation to enter data into RMS and CAD systems or other applications. Officers or support staff simply dictate anywhere they would normally type, and fill and navigate within form fields by voice.
- Increase officer omnipresence in the community - Enable law enforcement professionals to dictate reports and other paperwork in a fraction of the time it would typically take typing by hand. The result: officers spend less time back at the station tethered to a computer, and more time on patrol keeping communities safe.
- Empower officers with a Nuance PowerMic option - Empower officers to complete reports with a high-quality, handheld microphone. Officers can dictate, edit, navigate and review documents, or switch dictation on and off using a toggle button if they need to exit the vehicle quickly. And with programmable buttons, automate steps such as advancing sequentially through form fields of an incident report.
- Leverage Nuance Deep Learning technology - With a next-generation speech engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning technology, Dragon achieves high recognition accuracy while dictating, even for users with accents or those working in open office or mobile environments; making it ideal for diverse workgroups and settings.
- Keep officers safer and more situationally aware - Improve in-car documentation and safety while officers are stationary in their patrol cars. Officers can look up license plates simply by saying “Enter license plate Alpha Bravo Charlie 123,” or write reports and respond to calls - all while staying heads up and with their eyes on their surroundings.