Philips ACC8120 Docking Station for DPM Series
The new Philips ACC8120 Docking Station for the Philips DPM series dictation recorders (8000, 7000 and 6000),provides fast transfer of voice files while charging your batteries.
The Philips ACC8120 docking cradle allows automatic download of voice files from your DPM recorder into the Philips SpeechExec Pro software, and also charges your DPM recorder via USB or AC adapter.
simply drop your Philips dictation device into the Philips ACC8120 docking cradle and watch a files instantly transferred to the fellow SpeechExec Pro software, and be automatically routed to the correct secretary or transcriptionist.
Fast charging for high productivity
The docking station provides fast charging which can bring the DPM recorder from no charge to full charge in only three hours.
Plug to connect a Philips foot pedal for hands-free dictation and transcription
You can also use the Philips ACC 8120 docking station to create a hands-free dictation station. Simply plug an optional Philips foot pedal LF H 2210 into the back of the Philips docking cradle and control your recorder dictation functions via foot control.
- Docking port
- Foot pedal port: (3.5 mm)
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- USB: micro USB 5V DC
- Green LED: indicates that the record's batteries are recharging
- Yellow LED: indicates that files are being downloaded from the recorder
- Temperature: 5 °–45 °C/41 °–113 °F
- Humidity: 10 %–90 %, noncondensing
- Power supply: 5 V DC/1800 mA
- Power consumption: 800 mA max.
- Philips Pocket Memo digital dictation recorder DPM6000, DPM7000 and DPM8000 series
- Philips foot pedal LFH2210
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 80 × 77 × 45 mm/3.1 × 3.0 × 1.8 inches
- Weight: 196 g/6.9 oz.