Olympus LI-42B Battery Pack for the DS-7000 and DS-3500
The venerable digital dictation recorders, the Olympus DS-7000 and DS-3500 both use the rechargeable lithium-ion Olympus LI–42B battery pack.
The Olympus LI–40 2B battery pack provides many hours of constant recording on the recorder and recharges quickly via USB or AC power plugged into the docking cradle.
Olympus Branded Retail Package
Extremely compact and ultra-slim design
Makes storage and transportation convenient
Some hints for using the Olympus LI-42B Battery Pack for the DS-7000 and DS-3500:
- Charge the Olympus LI-42B Battery Pack frequently during the first period of use. The battery will perform better after several charge/discharge cycles.
- Charging the battery via the USB cable connection may not be successful depending on the power supply capacity of your PC. Use the AC adapter if necessary.
- Do not set or remove the recorder from the docking station while in the record or playback mode.
- Do not charge the recorder through a USB hub, as this might not supply enough power to properly charge the battery.
- Do not attach or remove the battery if the USB cable is connected.
- It’s always good to have a second battery, just in case.