Andrea Pure Audio USB-SA 3.5mm to USB Adapter
Many users of speech recognition program such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking struggle to find out why there microphone headsets do not provide the accuracy that they expected.
What most people do not understand is that your microphone headset can only be as good as the soundcard into which it’s plugged. Many of us use laptops as our main computer, never realizing that everything in the laptop is designed to be small and light. Internal sound card quality is often sacrificed in the name of weight and cost.
The Andrea Pure Audio USB-SA 3.5mm to USB Adapter acts as an external digital soundcard bypassing your laptop or computers often inadequate internal sound card.
We recommend this product to all purchasers of the Dragon NaturallySpeaking product who plan on using the included 3.5 mm headset.
We’ve tested this product personally and found increases in accuracy on most if not all computers tested. This should be considered an inexpensive must have for the speech recognition user.
- Hi-fidelity external sound card with CD quality digital sample rates.
- Converts the built-in sound of the average desktop or laptop into a rich audio experience designed for PC users who insist on high quality/low noise audio.
- Small form factor, about the size of a thumb drive, is convenient for portablity with audio peripherals.
- The USB adapter enables the audio device driver platform which supports the Andrea Pure Audio noise reduction technology and Andrea hardware peripherals. Can also be used to enhance ANY existing legacy headset, microphone or speakers.
- Includes our partner Andrea’s Electronis Corp’s complete PureAudio Voice Solutions Software Suite.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1
Apple: Mac OS X 10.5 and up