Olympus ME-52W Stereo Microphone
Small noise-cancellation microphone for use with digital voice recorders, the Olympus ME-52W Stereo Microphone is an inexpensive way to increase the performance of any digital voice recorder.
Sensitivity of – 40 dB, frequency response from 100 – 7,000 Hz.
Features of the Olympus ME-52W Stereo Microphone
Digital voice recorders provide great solutions for voice recognition applications, however background noise will sometimes cause a problem. The ME-52W plugs directly into your digital recorder’s 3.5mm microphone jack for uni-directional recording in high-noise environments. It will cut down on much of the background noise and result in a more accurate transcription. It also comes with windscreen cover, a tie-clip and 3.3ft extension cord.
Specifications of the Olympus ME-52W Stereo Microphone
- Microphone length: 1 inch
- Cord length: 3.3 ft Plug: 3.5mm
- Frequency Response: 100 – 15,000 Hz
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Mike Sensitivity: -40db Output Impedance: 2.2 kW
- Color: Black foam cover over microphone
- Weight: 4.0 grams, 15 grams with tie-clip and cord
- Item #145055-410