Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate LFH4400
The network-based dictation software Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate LFH4400 is designed for the requirements of professional digital dictation users and provides authors with easy-to-use functionality for organizing recordings clearly and transparently. Dictation sound files can be automatically transferred via a company network, sent by e-mail or uploaded onto an FTP server, depending on requirements. Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate LFH4400 is the solution that sets the pace in today’s fast-moving business world.
Note: Manufacturers will not allow returns of opened software unless found defective.
Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate LFH4400 Features
Efficient handling of sound files from dictation to archiving makes job retrieval simple and fast.
Priority indexing allows authors to easily define urgent jobs.
Spoken instructions improve communication with the transcriptionist.
Data protection (encryption and decryption) allows only authorized persons to access your documents.
Job status information allows you to track work in progress.
Visible and audible job notifications eliminate errors and increases turnaround time.
“Job started” and “job finished” notifications ensure no time is wasted.
Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate LFH4400 Specifications
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB (32 bit)/4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space:
- 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system (SpeechExec 10.6):
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 Pro/Enterprise (32/64 bit), macOS 10.13/10.12 (Mac functionality may be limited)
- Operating system (SpeechExec 11):
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), macOS 10.13/10.12 (Mac functionality may be limited)
- DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Windows-compatible sound device
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB port
- Internet connection for required software activation
Additional system requirements for speech recognition software
- Supported speech recognition software:
- Nuance Dragon Professional 13/14/15 Individual/Group, Nuance Dragon Legal 13/14/15, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3, Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 2.2 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB (32 bit)/8 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space:
- 8 GB
- Operating system:
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 Pro/Enterprise (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit), macOS 10.13/10.12 (Mac functionality may be limited)
- Supported languages:
- English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Danish. Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Automatic update via internet
- Recording format:
- .dss, .ds2, .wav
- Playback format:
- .dss, .ds2, .wav, .mp3, .wma
- File transfer:
- LAN, email, FTP, Philips SpeechLive
- Automatic download from portable voice recorders
- Automatic file format conversion at download
- Interface for automatic transcription with Dragon speech recognition software
- DSS Pro encryption:
- real-time AES encryption with 256 bits
- SpeechExec encryption:
- AES encryption with 256 bits
- Supported hardware:
- Philips SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder, Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder DPM8000 series, Philips SpeechMike Dictation Microphones, Philips Foot Control
- Configuration options:
- device option settings, configuration of slide switch and programmable buttons, keyword configuration, recording profiles, file download, encryption, PIN code protection
- Email programs:
- Microsoft Outlook Express 7, Windows Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 (32 bit), Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, Lotus Notes 6.0.3/6.5.5, Novell GroupWise
- File servers:
- Windows 2003 Server (32 bit/64 bit), Windows 2008 R2 Server (64 bit)