New Olympus AS-9000 Digital Transcription Kit
Backwards compatible to work with the following recorders DS-9500, DS-9500IT, DS-9000, DS-7000, DS-3500, DS-2500
Industry-Leading Transcription Workflow Management Solution.
The AS-9000 Transcription Kit is the perfect companion with Olympus DS Series devices, the professional dictation systems that provide a complete, end-to-end business solution
Featuring a four-button foot control pedal, headset, and next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 software, the Olympus AS-9000 seamlessly integrates into the workflow of your office environment to significantly streamline data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and multiple office locations. A newly designed user interface provides easy set-up and navigation that creates a customized business solution to meet your needs.
Workflow prioritization and communication enable effective meeting of office deadlines. Included 256-bit AES encryption with DSS Pro-Format provides trusted security for your most sensitive information. The Olympus AS-9000 is able to play back your encrypted files from Olympus professional dictation devices, which cannot be done on third party transcription programs.
Features of the Olympus AS-9000 Transcription Kit
- EFFICIENT WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT FOR PRIORITY RECORDINGS Prioritize settings and notifications for urgent recordings. Search for and filter through dictation files to effectively manage priority recordings and oversee total workflow.
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE TO SPEECH RECOGNITION Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, the AS-9000 seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time. Flexible design allows transcriptionists to add multiple author IDs to be linked to Nuance Dragon user profiles to enhance workflow efficiency.
- SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE E-MAIL CONFIGURATION AND START-UP WIZARD The New Start-up Wizard creates a fast and easy process that gets your organization running quickly. It will guide you to set up your network server, FTP, or e-mail settings to route your dictation files to meet your needs. This easy process allows the quick set up of web-based e-mail clients such as Gmail and MS Office 365 so your organization will be communicating quickly.
- TRUSTED DATA SECURITY THROUGH STANDARD OLYMPUS ENCRYPTION An instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. A customizable backup feature enables secure storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
- SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE REDESIGNED USER INTERFACE Navigate the interface with ease thanks to an upgraded design and intuitive placement of common tools. Boost productivity and efficiency with easily customizable icons and settings to align with user preferences.