SD-9000 Two Channel Transcription Kit
2 Channel Transcription Software (1 License)
This is an advanced software-based transcription application that installs easily on your PC and works with your sound card. It has a friendly user interface that gives you full control of playback. Perfect for medical, legal, insurance and other dictation applications.
USB Headset (1 USB Headset)
Twin-speaker stereo headset with DIGITAL volume control on a 10 ft cord with USB plug.
USB Foot Pedal (1 Foot control)
Durable construction and reliability, of this 3 position foot pedal, makes it ideal for all professional environments. (1 USB Pedal Included)
Two Channel Transcription
Audio transcription can be a difficult process; it requires precise listening skills, patience and careful editing. An hour meeting can take upwards of 4 hours to transcribe. With two channel transcription this process can be simplified and shortened with ease.
What is two channel transcription? Two Channel Transcription has all the same features and benefits of Single Channel Transcription except that it features the ability to split the audio file into a left and right channel. It is this ability that allows the transcriptionist to listen to both channels at once or to separate the channels for a clearer, more precise transcription of the audio. Especially useful for a conference setting when multiple parties could be talking over one another and the audio is not all clear as it should be. The SD-9000 Two Channel Transcription Kits ability to split the channels gives full control over who is heard during the transcription process.
– Digital Voice™ proprietary audio formats
– Lanier VXP™ proprietary audio formats
– UHER Portable audio Files
– Olympus/Philips/Grundig/Dictaphone DSS audio
– Philips wav formats
– PlayAll™ proprietary audio formats
Features– “Folder Monitor” – This exclusive feature provides Automated Notification that new jobs including a priority setting have been assigned to you. Even when the player is not running on your PC. This unique option allows you to go about your day to day routine without worrying about missing any jobs that have been assigned to you
– “Session Reports” – Provide the user with a detailed list of jobs that have been transcribed and completed with demographic information for each job
– Multiple display modes that allow a customized view of the document in relation to the player
– “Non Distorted Speed Control” – Quality audio playback with full volume control plus auto backspacing, mouse or keyboard control options gives each user customized control of the application
– “Unlimited Book Mark Option” – audio tags allow you to insert a book mark in the audio file to flag jobs that require Q&A review
– “Automatic Job Routing” of completed jobs to the appropriate directories, minimizes unnecessary manual handling of work, and allows multiple transcriptionists to work from a single “pool” of jobs without worrying about duplicating one another’s work
– “Audio Template Links” allows the option to associate audio files to specific templates / documents
– “Direct Import / Download Option” – audio can be downloaded directly to the player from digital portables along with the ability to annotate and e-mail audio to remote locations
– “Third Party Systems Import” – This option allows the software to play audio from a wide range of proprietary systems that can export audio in a Wav compatible format or in one of over a dozen supported recording formats
– “DSS Play Back Option” provides native DSS format play back for Olympus, Philips and Grundig digital portables. This means, the SD-9000 Two Channel Transcription Kit has no need for you to convert the audio prior to play back
– Variable License models: Individual PC