Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac version 5
Never before seen pricing on the incredible, new Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac!
Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac. Finally, physicians and practitioners can harness the power and security of their Mac computers using the latest in speech recognition technology.
What is new in Dragon for Mac Medical, v5?
Support for OS X® El Capitan (10.11), in addition to OS X Yosemite (10.10) and OS X Mavericks (10.9).
Updated medical vocabularies deliver improved recognition and accuracy for over 90 medical specialties.
Improved accuracy over version 4.x (up to 15% out of the box accuracy improvement), with optimization for the latest speech recognition technology.
Improved support for internal microphones built into all MacBook® , MacBook Air®, MacBook Pro®, and iMac® computers for high “out-of-the-box” accuracy without training.
Enhanced support for more accents.
Support for Word 2016 with Full Text Control and built-in commands.
Save transcribed files as Microsoft® Word documents.
Redesigned interface that’s even easier to use.
Menu walking: select items in any menu by voice.
Increase your Productivity
- Up to 99% accuracy right out of the box. Spend less time editing and training than any previous version of Mac compatible speech recognition.
- Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac will adapt to your voice, accent, and speech pattern to build accuracy over time.
Benefit your Practice
- Achieve higher levels of reimbursement along with more complete and accurate documentation.
- Improve coding effectiveness
- Reduce time spent on documentation
- Increase profitability
- Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac includes more than 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, ensuring proper clinical documentation.
- Brand new speech recognition engine with sophisticated medical acoustic models and medical language models.
Dictate how you want – when you want
- Dragon Dictate Medical allows you to dictate directly into an EMR, or text editing document (Word, Pages, etc.), or transcribe digitally recorded voice files from your dictation device.
- Dictate directly into your EHR or EMR for faster, more accurate documentation. This will help improve coding confidence and documentation immediately.
Regional Accent Support
- Speak with a foreign accent? Many of us do. Dragon fully supports regional accents without a loss in accuracy.
Secure Patient Information
- Supports HIPAA confidentiality requirements.
Supports more detailed History of Present Illness, more flexible Review of Symptoms, and more descriptive Assessment and Plan
The US English medical vocabularies are tailored to the spellings and word use of customers in the United States and Canada and support the following disciplines and specialties:
General Medical: A broad, non-specific medical vocabulary covering a wide range of medical specialties. Select this model if no other choice is
applicable to you.
Allergy and Immunology
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Oral and Facial Surgery
Endocrinology, Diabetes, and
Medical Education and Writing
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Blood Bank and Transfusion
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
Neonatal and Perinatal Medicine
Pediatric Transplant Hepatology
Physical Medicine and
Vascular and Interventional
Speech and Language Pathology
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Undersea and Hyperbaric
Dragon Dictate Medical is compatible with OS X 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended.
8GB Free Hard Disk space
4GB, 8GB+ RAM recommended
USB2.0/3.0 port for product installation
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)