Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2 with Brand New Nuance PowerMic III.
Includes New Nuance PowerMic III handheld microphone. Great accuracy, easy to program buttons from within Dragon Medical software. Made by Nuance specifically for use with Dragon .
The rush towards computerized patient records is on. For medical practices, federal stimulus funds are now available to cover the cost of buying and deploying EHRs…and then some. But when physicians start using their EHRs, they’ll discover the truth: EHRs slow physicians down.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 helps clinicians – including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers – efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record. Designed for small practices with 24 physicians or less, Dragon Medical Practice Edition helps practices:
- Improve care efficiency. Dragon Medical Practice Edition offers virtually instant response time, saving clinicians valuable minutes in their day – no more waiting for transcribed reports or needing to type into their EHRs.
- Reduce transcription and the cost of documentation. Using speech recognition technology, clinicians dictate, edit and sign medical records at the point of care, eliminating as much as $12,000 in annual transcription costs.
- Spend more time with patients. Increased accuracy means fewer errors to correct, which lets clinicians spend more time with patients, improving both quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Improve documentation. Documentation with Dragon Medical speech recognition technology – as opposed to notes built by point-and-click EHR templates alone – results in higher rates of reimbursement.
- Secure patient information. Dragon Medical Practice Edition supports HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines.
- Improve physician satisfaction. With Dragon Medical Practice Edition, physicians look forward to practicing medicine – and getting home in time for dinner.
- Increase reimbursement. A major study by a physician practice in the Northeast determined that using Dragon Medical with an EHR increases per-physician reimbursement by $10,000 per year per physician.
- More accurate than ever
In clinical settings, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is 22% more accurate than Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Recognition speed
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 improves recognition response time significantly.
- EHR support
Navigate and dictate inside EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, and Assessment and Plan.
- Medical vocabularies
Covers nearly 60 specialties and subspecialties.
- Regional accent support
Accented speakers get higher “out-of-the-box” recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
- Hidden mode
Dictate anywhere in the EHR, eliminating navigation between EHR screens and the notes window.
- Dragon Medical Template Library
Includes library of macros for standard notes and “medical normals” by body system.
- Smart configuration
Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core hardware is detected for better recognition performance
- Recognition analytics
Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy.