Dragon Legal 15 Individual is here
Streamline your legal practice using your voice with Dragon Legal 15
Why spend time typing your documents, emails and contracts when you can save time and money using voice recognition software designed just for you?
Even if you think you are a proficient typist, the most prolific legal secretary cannot match the speed and accuracy of Dragon Legal 15.
Dragon Legal 15 Features and Benefits
Out of the Box Accuracy. Designed to speak your language, Dragon Legal 15 was built with a specialized legal vocabulary and accuracy algorithm to achieve immediate productivity gains.
Efficiency = Profits. Further increase your productivity by crating custom commands or words to get things done quickly and efficiently.
Your workflow doesn’t dramatically change. Dragon Legal 15 allows you to use your favorite programs and applications to decrease the learning curve while turbo charging the programs you use everyday.
Speed up Document Turnaround. Dictate, edit and send you case files, contracts, documents etc. in the time it usually takes to give a rough draft to your secretary. Dragon Legal 15 even understands and formats legal citations automatically.
Cut your transcription costs. Why spend hard earned funds to redo what you have already done? Record your notes using a digital recorder such as the Philips DPM-8000, specifically designed to work with Dragon Legal. The voice file will be automatically converted to a document for you or your staff to perform a quick edit / formatting.
See it in action Here!
Productivity Follows you wherever you go. Use Dragon Anywhere mobile dictation solution to complete your documents on the go.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.