Olympus O.D.M.S Pro Software
The Olympus Dictation Management Software (ODMS) gives users the power and flexibility to enhance and manage their dictations and documents effortlessly in a host of IT environments and organizations, large or small, with support for multiple file-transfer options to suit specific needs.
Replacing it’s predecessor DSS player Pro release 5, it is an upgrade in every way.
ODMS was completely re-written from DSS Player Pro to take advantage of the latest technologies and workflow tools:
- Security by DSSPro support and encryption/decryption up to 256 bit SSL (AES)
- SSL support for e-mail and FTP.
- Improved user interface. Individual device and system configuration.
- Supports both instruction comments and verbal annotations.
- New programming options for more flexible co-operation with Olympus RM-4110S and RM-4010P
- E-mail support for POP3, SMTP, IMAP, Microsoft Outlook, Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes and Extended MAPI.
- Automatic e-mail/FTP profile switching between local mode and network mode.
- Full support for Citrix and Terminal Service
Olympus Includes ODMS (DSS Player Pro) with the following hardware
Additionally, the following products are fully compatible with ODMS DSS Player Pro:
The Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) ships with a Macintosh compatible version of the software. However, at this time, the Mac version does not include the following features:
- Linked documents.
- Transfer by e-mail or FTP.
- Automatic conversion to WAV format (converts to AIFF format).
- Full device configuration settings.
As Macintosh experts, American Dictation can help you plan your workflow to take advantage of the Olympus recording devices, while enjoying the other benefits of their software.
Feel free to contact us for complete information or see our page regarding Macintosh Digital Dictation and Transcription Solutions.