Olympus Dictation System TS-9500Absolutely everything you need for one dictation user and one typist.
Recorder, memory card, rechargeable battery pack, docking cradle, foot pedal, headset, and corresponding software. Oh, and did we mention FREE shipping, FREE remote setup, configuration, and training, as well as FREE lifetime support? All of this is at the LOWEST PRICE ALLOWED by the manufacturer. You simply will not find a better deal anywhere.
No sales tax outside of Massachusetts.
Finally, a complete kit for one user and one typist. Everything you need, including free installation and setup. Lowest Price on the internet
The Olympus DS-9500 is the number one rated dictation device on the market. Just dictate, place the DS-9500 into the cradle and watch the magic. Your voice files are automatically downloaded and sent to your typist via network, e-mail, or FTP, and the dictation machine is cleared for the next use. All in seconds!
Looking to dictate remotely? The Olympus DS-9500 is the first Olympus dictation device with built-in WiFi file sending! Send your files to your typist from anywhere using 256-bit AES encryption!
Want more automation? Add Dragon Medical, Legal or Professional, and the voice file can be converted to text—automatically. A truly revolutionary way to increase productivity and profits.
Best of all, we set it up for you, and support it 100% free.
The accompanying Olympus AS–9000 transcription kit provides seamless integration with the DS-9500 digital Dictaphone. A robust foot pedal and professional transcription management software assist the transcriptionist in increasing productivity.
Includes FREE remote installation, configuration, training, and unlimited tech support.
Built in WiFi compatibility
Perhaps the most requested feature of digital dictation technology has been the ability to send your voice files to your transcriptionist without a USB cord, docking station, or even a computer. Well, here it is!
Intelligent Dual Microphones
The built-in microphones can adjust their directionality to keep the focus on the person speaking while suppressing the ambient background noise in offices, hospitals, cars, airports, and any other environment that has traditionally made dictation difficult.
Triple Layer Studio Pop Filter
To ensure 100% clarity of voice the triple-layer pop filter in the Olympus DS-9500 effectively eliminates unwanted sounds including breath "pops" and wind vibrations.
The Olympus DS-9500 is constructed of the highest quality materials and is certified to withstand a 4.9-foot drop.
256-bit AES Encryption
Using the DSS Pro audio codec, you will have not only the highest quality voice format for speech recognition, but security protection usually reserved for banks and financial institutions.
Directional Stereo Recording Capability
Need to record a meeting or conference from time to time? This is not a problem for the Olympus DS-9500. While most dictation recorders have difficulty with multiple voices due to their singular focus on directional sound, the Olympus DS-9500 allows you to record in a more omnidirectional stereo format should the need arise. It's like having two recording devices in one!
- Internal memory: 2GB
- External Memory: Up to 32GB SD card
- Battery Life: 9 Hours Recording
- Recording Format: DS2/DSS/MP3/PCM
- Switch: Optical Slide Switch
- LCD: 2.4"
- Dimensions: 4.76" x 1.96" x .73"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Email Supported: GMail, Yahoo, Outlook, Office 365
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate/Enterprise/Professional/Home Premium SP1 (x86/x64), Window 8.1 Enterprise/Pro/Windows 8.1 Update (x86/x64), Windows 10 Enterprise/Pro/Home Anniversary Update (x86/x64)
- OS (Server): Windows Server 2008 SP2/R2 SP1 (x86/x64), Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2016 (x64)
- Virtual (WorkGroup Only): Citrix XenApp 5/6/7 – 7.15 (TBD) & XenDesktop 7 – 7.15, Citrix Client, Citrix Online Plug-in 12.0.0 or later & Citrix Receiver 4.0 or later, Remote Desktop Service (TS) Windows Server 2008-2016, Remote App Windows Server 2008-2016, VMware Horizon View 5/6 & VMware Horizon 7-7.2 (TBD), VMware View Client 5.0.1 or later
- Microsoft Office: Office 2010/2013/2016 (32bit/64bit)
- Speech Recognition: Dragon v14 Professional/Legal (Individual & Group), Dragon v15 Professional/Legal (Individual & Group)
- WiFi Network: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz/5GHz, WEP/WPA/WPA2 (Personal/Enterprise)