Olympus ME-31 Compact Gun MicrophoneDirectional microphone for use with any digital recorder when you want to pick up sound from a distant source such as a podium.
The directional design of the Olympus ME-31 Compact Gun Microphone limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-31 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
Use the Olympus ME-31 Compact Gun Microphone with any of our conference recording kits as a powerful tool to capture the sound from a podium or a speaker at a demonstration easel.
- Durable metal construction.
- The desktop microphone stand features a removable grip.
- Windscreen included reducing wind noise.
- Pick up pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70 dB @ 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -32.5 dB ± 4 dB
- Output impedance: 1.8 kOhm
- Power supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5 V - 5 V)
- Output plug type: 3.5 mm gold-plated 3-prong monaural plug
- External dimensions: .83 in (21 mm) x 6.10 in (155 mm)
- Cord length: 1.5 m / 59 in
- Weight: Approx. 3.44 oz (97.5 g) (including the cords)
- Included: Windscreen, Grip, Stand, Stand adapter, Case