Olympus ME-34 Compact Zoom MicrophoneDirectional microphone is great for recording speakers at podiums while eliminating background chatter.
The directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-34 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
- Windscreen: Included to reduce wind noise.
- Directionality: Unidirectional (Mono)
- Frequency response: 70-14,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -36.8 dB ± 4 dB
- Power supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5 V - 5 V)
- External dimensions: 19.2 x 26.6 x 115.9mm
- Cord length: 1.5 m
- Weight: Approx. 31g (including the cords)
- Included: Wind screen, case